Eye opening piece courtesy of recruitmentbuzz.co.uk. 

According to a survey only 46% of people in their current Marketing & Communications roles currently love their job. If you're one of the other 54% who dread going in to work in the morning, why not visit us at OnlyMarketingJobs.Com?